Archer D5 issue

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

Archer D5 issue

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
Archer D5 issue
Archer D5 issue
2015-08-04 00:38:04
Model :

Hardware Version : Not Clear

Firmware Version :

ISP :

I got my hands on a Archer D5 from a friend of mine who pretty much gave up on fixing it. Apparently he updated the firmware from the tp-link website and then everything went downhill from there.

Issue 1: Only connection works with Wifi. No ethernet connection, It recognizes that there's a computer there vice versa, But everything past that is hopeless. DHCP seems fine on the UI so I dunno.

Issue 2: On the UI mostly everything is dead. From the status page i get given
''Error Code: 9003
Illegal Value!"

When I click 'Quick Setup' I get given the option to put in the region and whatnot, After clicking 'next' to go to the next page I'm greeted with "Error Code: 1 Internal Error!"

trying upgrade with the original firmware : Error Code: 1 Internal Error!
I've done everything I can think of, I think I just need some fresh minds to help me out.
I've gotten a clean firmware, attempted to downgrade etc, I've done resets. I've done hard resets etc. I'm out of ideas.
Anyone can help me out here?
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 373

Replies: 0

Related Articles