Router cannot connect to ISP network next time when I power on the router?

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2015-08-12 22:55:05
Model : TL-MR3420

Hardware Version : MR3420 v2 00000000

Firmware Version : 3.16.9 Build 150319

ISP : Alliance Broadband

Hi,
I've recently taken Alliance broadband connection. I'm using it though TP-Link TL-MR3420 router at my home. I've successfully configured the router with static IP configuration and I can connect to internet through it. But problem is that it's not connecting to alliance network next time when I power on the router. I had to unplug the internet cable and then reconnect the internet cable. Then it is connecting to alliance network and then I can access internet after login. Every time I need to unplug and pug in the network cable into the routers input port.
Can anyone help me to get rid of the problem? The router is working fine with other cable network connection. I've checked that.
Thanks in advance.
Options
2 Reply
Re:Router cannot connect to ISP network next time when I power on the router?
2015-08-13 14:42:37
Is it a problem with your Alliance as you said the router is working fine with other connection?
Did you contact your ISP?
Options
Re:Router cannot connect to ISP network next time when I power on the router?
2015-08-13 15:19:01
Thing is that its working fine when I'm connecting the Cable directly with my laptop which is dell vostro. In that case I don't need ro unplug and plug in every time when I'm switching on my laptop.
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 498

Replies: 2