NEW TP-LINK TD W-8970 V3 not connected in Internet

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2015-08-20 16:53:45
Model :

Hardware Version : Not Clear

Firmware Version :

ISP :

Hi, at first sorry about my english
few days ago i bought a new TP-LINK TD W-8970 V3 to change the factory Isp modem ADB for my house... i had connect right all cables and modem and made firmware update TD-W8970_V3_150427.all ok,was succesfull..
when i give by quick setup the right parameters provided by my ISP (Cyta Greece) with correct username and password ,the wizzard complete success... But at the status at the page of network ,appears that a PPPoE try to connecting and after 10'' is disconnect..... not take ip and i dont have internet... I contact my ISP, all are ok with the line,if i put back my old ADB modem,all are ok..i have internet normaly...

on modem the adsl led is green,the internet not... i try to make again the connection 5-6 times after reset on factory defaults but nothing ..plz i need help
Options
1 Reply
Re:NEW TP-LINK TD W-8970 V3 not connected in Internet
2015-08-21 16:41:52
Upgrade the latest firmware.
http://www.tp-link.com/en/download/TD-W8970_V3.html#Firmware

Reset and reconfigure it. If it is the same, get a replacement under warranty.
Options