MY ARCHER VR900 - STRANGE FIRMWARE ISSUES (isolated case?)

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2015-08-22 01:50:13
Model :

Hardware Version : Not Clear

Firmware Version :

ISP :

My Archer VR900 is working ok but the firmware that is supposed to block access , MAC filter and do parental control just doesn't work. The strange thing is that on the MAC Filtering section a device will show up as blacklisted but also appear simultaneously in the device on line section. The firmware should not show a device on line and blacklisted at the same time!!

I'm finding it impossible to block access using IP / MAC filtering , parental control etc - I need to know if this is a thing with just my firmware (latest version - yes I have updated) or if anyone else has this - meaning it would be just a rubbish bit of programming on all VR900s?????

What might be causing this? Would it be anything to do with it being connected to a a virgin hub (in modem mode)?
Options
1 Reply
Re:MY ARCHER VR900 - STRANGE FIRMWARE ISSUES (isolated case?)
2015-08-24 15:24:41
I didn't get what you are trying to fulfill...

The strange thing is that on the MAC Filtering section a device will show up as blacklisted but also appear simultaneously in the device on line section.
Can you provides screenshots to explain the problem you encountered?
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 226

Replies: 1

Related Articles