Archer D2 AC750 setup hangs when Wireless Router option selected.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2015-09-11 09:04:16
Model :

Hardware Version : Not Clear

Firmware Version :

ISP :

I have a frustrating problem with an Archer D2 AC750 bought today. I am trying to configure it as a Wireless Router but when I select that option and save, setup just hangs. I've waited over three hours for it to do something. I've tried resetting and repeating the process over and over again but I have made no progress.

The Firmware has been updated to the latest version.

Am I missing something obvious? Any advice welcomed.

TIA
Options
2 Reply
Re:Archer D2 AC750 setup hangs when Wireless Router option selected.
2015-09-14 16:48:34
Did you select it from one of steps on quick setup page or operation mode page?
What's the current firmware version?
Options
Re:Archer D2 AC750 setup hangs when Wireless Router option selected.
2015-09-18 09:01:40
Thanks for the reply.

I went straight to the advanced menu and tried to select it from the operation mode page. The firmware is the most recent: Archer_D2_V1_150730

However, after trying about a dozen times I gave up, turned it off, and went away for weekend. I had another go on Tuesday and it worked perfectly. The thing was up and running in about five minutes. The only thing that I did differently was to set the time and location in the basic menu first before switching to the advanced menu to set the operation mode.
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 1105

Replies: 2

Related Articles