TL MR3040 V2 Bug

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

TL MR3040 V2 Bug

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
TL MR3040 V2 Bug
TL MR3040 V2 Bug
2015-09-20 19:55:09
Model :

Hardware Version :

Firmware Version :

ISP :

I have recently bought TP LINK Router MR3040 V2. Its updated with latest firmware available on TP LINK website and found compatible (after which I decided to buy it). I have MTS EC306 and a Tata Photon EC306 Modem. The modems works perfectly when directly connected to the Computer but when connected through the Router it gets connected for few seconds with excellent speed and then shows that the modem is unplugged. This seems to be some bug with router. I tried the router with both the modems the same issue persists. I contacted TP-LINK support but they say its not compatible with EC306 Modem though it is mentioned as compatible on tp link website. Can anyone with similar issue help me understand how to solve this problem.
Options
3 Reply
Re:TL MR3040 V2 Bug
2015-09-22 15:23:32
it gets connected for few seconds with excellent speed and then shows that the modem is unplugged.
It shows modem is unplugged all the time or it will be identified again?
Maybe USB port on router itself is defective...Take it to service center to have a test.
http://www.tp-link.in/support/rma/
Options
Re:TL MR3040 V2 Bug
2015-09-23 10:48:12
The modem is identified initially and router gets connected to internet but after few seconds (less than a minute) it gets disconnected showing as unplugged status. Then I have to restart the router to again see the same problem repeating itself.
Options
Same problem
2015-09-26 22:34:48
I have purchased the modem 4 months ago , 4 months I have used without any problem , it even worked few hours ago , I removed the modem to recharge internet balance and inserted few hours ago after that the router don't recognize my modem , it says unplugged all time http://s5.postimg.org/f1uodl0sn/screenshot_2015_09_26_at_20_30_57.jpg (screen shot)

but modem light is greeen and the modem also connected by pc without any problem , even I have reset router once but no luck , what to do?
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 383

Replies: 3