td-w8968 v3 Unable to access web based setup remotely & syslog fault. Tried two identical units

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

td-w8968 v3 Unable to access web based setup remotely & syslog fault. Tried two identical units

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2015-09-21 06:59:11
Model :

Hardware Version : Not Clear

Firmware Version :

ISP :

Hi

If I enable remote access of the web based settings and attempt to access remotely, The login page appears, but after you successfully login I either get a blank page, or 'Object not found'.

I have tried all the web-browsers, and two different identical units - (V3) with firmware 150512.

Also, after setting the syslog to send to a remote syslog IP, and setting the level to DEBUG, I only get KERNEL and RADVD messages. Surely there should be more than this?

I telnet into the device, and also discover the commands in the help, LOGLEVEL and LOGDEST also bring up an error when executed.

Am I missing something or do I need to purchase another model that can enable me to do these two standard things?

Regards
Options
1 Reply
Re:td-w8968 v3 Unable to access web based setup remotely & syslog fault. Tried two identical units
2015-09-22 14:57:02
How did you access it remotely? Domain name or IP address? What kinds of domain IP? Try WAN IP address.
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 312

Replies: 1

Related Articles