Setting Up 300Mbps Wireless N USB ADSL2+ Modem Router

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2015-10-13 12:23:38
Model : TD-W8968

Hardware Version : Ver:2.0

Firmware Version :

ISP :

I have been using ADSL2+ Modem Router (Model-TD-W8968) for the Internet WiFi at Home without any Glitches. It was a MTNL 2Mbps,16GB@Rs.749/- Monthly-Plan.
However, recently i changed the Internet service provider to my local Cable TV internet provider. I wanted to use the same existing router for the new service provider as well. But due to less knowledge, i was not able to setup this existing router and had to buy one from the new service provider. The new basic Router (Model-TL-WR841N) works completely fine with the new service, but i Wish to use my advanced router which i was using earlier, with this new service provider.

I would like to manually set this and need some professional help as the CD which came along with the router isnt helping me much to setup this damn thing.

KINDLY HELP ASAP
Options
2 Reply
Re:Setting Up 300Mbps Wireless N USB ADSL2+ Modem Router
2015-10-13 14:10:46
W8968 has wireless router mode. Did you try it?
Connect your modem to LAN4/WAN port and your PC to one of other LAN ports. Log in its web interface, go to Quick Setup to select wireless router mode and finish the configuration.
Options
Re:Setting Up 300Mbps Wireless N USB ADSL2+ Modem Router
2015-10-13 16:30:49
Well...I got the connection set. The main issue was that the ISP had changed the spelling of the USERNAME required to login. Hence the request was not being sent because of spell error. Now the router and internet works fine...THanks
Options