Archer D5 - Problems with the wi-fi

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2015-11-03 21:09:02
Model :

Hardware Version : Not Clear

Firmware Version :

ISP :

Hi everyone,
I'm from Italy so be gentle with my english please :)
I've bought a brand new Archer D5 but it has some issues I cannot solve, that are random disconnections from the wifi I'm connected in. My network is composed of these components :
- Archer D5 with double wifi net 5Ghz and 2.4 both active at the same time
- Synology NAS 414 in double gigabit ethernet with NFS
on the other room
Minix x8h plus via Wifi (both are accessible)
Sometimes the wifi seems to freeze and i cannot use the programs to watch, for example, a movie o looking our pictures on the tv... it remains on "Loading..." then it stops to work. It happens also with the computers connected via wifi (mine, an old macbook with Lion and my wife's laptop with Windows 7). The computers are both connected but they seems not able to transmit the internet. Sometimes switching to the other net (5ghz<->2.4Ghz) helps, but it's not definitive. I use mainly Kodi version 12 and the virtual disk is mounted with NFS.
Can someone help me please?
If you need to know some data from the configs ask, I will try to get them when I'm home and then post them here

Thanks
Dario
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 553

Replies: 0

Related Articles