VR 900 Problems

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

VR 900 Problems

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
VR 900 Problems
VR 900 Problems
2015-11-10 05:42:50
Model :

Hardware Version : Not Clear

Firmware Version :

ISP :

Hey

I've used TP-Link products for a long time, and have never had a problem until now.
I have suffered Wifi drop outs on and off from day 1 on various devices. One device is located around 3 metres from the router. The wifi will stay connected but I can not resolve anything other than the router, even though connectivity has not dropped on other devices. The only way to get it to work is to reconnect the device to the router.

My question is, could this be a faulty router or buggy firmware? Do I ask my retailer for a replacement or a new product from a different manufacturer?

The 0db attenuation on the SNR upstream is a nice touch!

Dan
Options
1 Reply
Re:VR 900 Problems
2017-02-02 03:52:39
Hi Stinga, did you ever find a solution to this problem?
I know it's been a long time since you've posted this, but I'm having the exact same problem and I don't know what to do.
I have already exchanged my router to a new one and I'm still having this problem. Almost looks like a bug on TP-Link's side.
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 296

Replies: 1

Related Articles