Archer D9 - Change volume name?

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2015-12-01 07:06:02
Model :

Hardware Version : Not Clear

Firmware Version :

ISP :

Hi,

I recently got my D9 modem router. It was to replace my old Apple AEBS.
First impression is that it can only take NTFS and FAT32 (no exFAT support). We have both Mac and PC at home, and sometimes the hard disk is connected to the mac directly, so either format is not idea (Mac cannot write to NTFS natively, and FAT32 has 4GB file limitation). I'm really hoping that future firmware releases can support exFAT.

Right now though, I need help. I inserted a disk to the D9. This disk was formatted to NTFS, has one volume, named "Backup" for instance.
On the D9 config, I can see two volumes, one is a 200MB FAT32 volume (not sure what that is) and my NTFS hard disk. They are just named SDA1 and SDA2. They mount to my computer as these names. Is there any chance that I can rename SDA2 as "backup"?
Also, how come it didn't pick up the name "Backup" to begin with?

Thanks!

--ST87
Options
1 Reply
Re:Archer D9 - Change volume name?
2015-12-02 16:12:12
Seem can't change the volume name on Archer D9.
It will auto name the volume as sda1,sda2...
If you think you need to change the name on the router,you can write an E-mail to tplink and tell them about this.
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 574

Replies: 1

Related Articles