TL-PA211 Powerline LED Unlit

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2015-12-14 00:41:03
Model :

Hardware Version : Not Clear

Firmware Version :

ISP :

Hi,

I have had a Powerline TL-PA211 adapter. I have 2 TL-WP281 Extenders, one is connected by Ethernet cables to my TV and YouView Box the second used to boost WiFi in another part of the house. I have the Plusnet Technicolour TG582n Router. This set-up has worked well for 15 months. Last week it became unreliable then finally stopped working. The Powerline LED on the adapter is not on. I can switch the adapter off and on again. I may get the Powerline LED to light for between 5 - 60 seconds then it goes out. The result is no signal is being sent to my extenders. I have tried resetting the TP-PA211 adapter, resetting my Router, different Ethernet cables, different sockets in the router, different sockets in the home wiring but I cannot get the Powerline LED to stay on. I have also tried a TL-PA4010 adapter with the same result. All this time my PC and Laptop are connected to the www on fibre broadband at 34mb/sec and my wifi is working well through the Router.

Has anyone got any ideas

Thanks adrianmol
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 480

Replies: 0

Related Articles