TL-WPA4220 Can not retrieve IP after cloning WiFi

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2015-12-30 22:20:41
Model :

Hardware Version : Not Clear

Firmware Version :

ISP :

Dear,

I recently bought the TL-WPA4220 starter kit and connected one piece to my modem. With the other two pieces I cloned my WiFi network. First it was working flawless, then i noticed that one piece was not working. It gave my a false ip like 169..... so i tried a hard reset but still it gave me the fake ip. So i tried updating it but it was already up te date.
So i contacted my local store and i received a complete new kit.

Now i'm trying to get it up running but now i got another problem. But devices got the settings from my local WiFi network using the clone technique but when i try to connect to the WiFi network it says that i could not retrieve an IP??

I toke a view in my settings from my modem and there it gives my a random IP using DHCP....
Someone can help me sorting out this problem?

cheers!

ps: Happy NY
Options
1 Reply
Re:TL-WPA4220 Can not retrieve IP after cloning WiFi
2016-01-03 23:15:51
Don't know what the purpose of a forum is when there is no help from others... especially from the company who sales those goods:confused::confused:
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 442

Replies: 1