My router is Netis - WF2780F Firmware ver. 2.0.10
I plugged the TL-PA4010 in, and connected it to my router. Next I paired the TL-WPA4220 and moved it to the other room. The wired/ethernet works fine, but after a couple for minutes the wifi on the TL-WPA4220 AND the wifi from my router stops working. The wifi stays connected, but I cannot ping other devices on the same LAN. I cannot even reach my router via its IP address. And obviously neither the TL-WPA4220's wifi nor my router's wifi has internet connectivity. If I unplug the TL-WPA4220, and wait a couple of minutes the wifi on my router starts working again (can ping other devices on LAN, can ping google...).
I tried the following:
- Disable wifi on TL-WPA4220 by holding the button for 5 sec
- Use WPA to copy my router's wifi settings to the TL-WPA4220
- Update router firmware.
- Update TL-WPA4220 firmware. This site TL-WPA4220kit Firmware clearly states tha I need to go to my regional site, and use that firmware, otherwise the warrany is void. If I go to ZA support download for TL-WPA4220kit there are no updates. So on the FW version (188.8.131.52-00_422014_181207_902) the device shipped with.
- Used the tp-link PLC utility to disable power saving mode on both PA4010 and WPA4220
- Moved the WPA4220 to a different power outlet
Any assistance will be appreciated