Td-w8951nd

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

Td-w8951nd

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
Td-w8951nd
Td-w8951nd
2016-01-02 09:14:45
Model :

Hardware Version : Not Clear

Firmware Version :

ISP :

I have a TD-W8951ND and I am having difficulty in configuring a chromecast device on my TV.The router is connected to a satellite receiver with a RJ45 cable and the satellite receiver is connected to the TV with
a HDMI cable; then I connected the CHROMECAST device to another HDMI port and when I try to configure the chromecast I get the following message :
- You should "de-activate" the "isolation access point" and "activate" the "UPnP(multicast)" in the router definitions --- How do i access to these ?
I hope I made myself clear enough and I shall be very grateful to anybody helping me ! God bless and a happy New Year.
cmslemos
Options
3 Reply
Re:Td-w8951nd
2016-01-02 21:42:37
Do you have model of that chromecast or any technical specification?
Options
2016-01-04 00:14:16
Dear jimasek
Thank you for trying to help me.
My chromecast device is a chromecast- 2nd generation and I have already configured it in the TV of 3 friends of mine without any problem; in my TV I get the message I mentioned before
and it seems I have to change some settings of my router; there are no specifications and the configuration is very simple; the problem is that I have to check the "isolation access point" and the "universal plug & play" in my router
and I don´t know how to do it ! Anyway thank you again for your good will.
cmslemos
Options
2016-01-04 01:31:33
I mean about link to website.
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 567

Replies: 3

Related Articles