wifi status on reboot - Archer D7

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2016-01-07 05:02:33
Model :

Hardware Version : Not Clear

Firmware Version :

ISP :

hi to all!

I've recently purchased an Archer D7... I''ve not completely explored its capabilities, but up to now everything seems ok, apart for the following:

on rebooting (both intentionally or due to power failure), the wifi radios (both 2.4 and 5 GHz) are disabled, and it is needed to enable them through the web interface on a wired-connected client

googling a little, I've found that a similar problem on TD-W8968, due to an issue in the time schedule management of the wifi, that was solved updating the firmware ( http://www.tp-link.com.au/download/TD-W8968_V3.html#Firmware), so I thought that the same would apply to the Archer D7, and Therefore I applied the new firmware... but the bug is still there

anyone else have found a solution (apart from the workaround of disabling the time schedule??)?

thanks in advance

rosanna
Options
3 Reply
Re:wifi status on reboot - Archer D7
2016-01-13 04:49:47
usmarena wrote:

Model of your router? Archer D7, as stated in the title of the post

Lights are blinking normally, right? yes, apart form wifi light, that stays off after rebooting

Did you try to reset and reconfigure it? yes, of course, and, as stated, even updated the firmware
Options
2016-02-14 02:47:11
is anyone out there experiencing the same problem?

thanks
rosanna
Options
2018-01-10 16:51:45
Some one says the android 7.1/8/8.1 crash the router, maybe we need also to keep an eye on android update at Jan?
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 862

Replies: 3