N600 to replace BThome hub 5

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2016-02-03 21:29:04
Model :

Hardware Version : Not Clear

Firmware Version :

ISP :

I had a lot of trouble with the HomeHubs so we decided to go aftermarket. I have set it up, it's working.

But upon doing a speed test, it's giving me the require D/L my old HHUB5 gave but only 2mbs upload, when I usually get 10. I do livestreaming on Twitch and require at least 5, but want my full 10. Can anyone help me out on how to fix this, or there a setting I missed?
Options
1 Reply
Madonna of
2016-04-06 16:49:56
Madonna is campaigning for the Louis Vuitton ads in the spring and summer. Madonna of Trendy Clothing her magic to create ads as Marc Jacobs, to boldly address the Masters, and then Madonna Who can enter into. This bold, emotional and atmospheric film is a success story. Shooting by the famous photographer Steven Meisel who is trying to make this film in Africa and Paris's influence and bold tribal jewelry Madonna.
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 350

Replies: 1