Port Forwarding failure on port 80

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2016-02-17 00:56:36
Model :

Hardware Version : Not Clear

Firmware Version :

ISP :

First of all, thank you for your products. This is my 1st router, and I'm pretty impressed with the overall software features that are package with the device. On the hardware front, I wished the signal coverage to be stronger, but can't complain much.

I think I have a bug here with the current firmware because it is only port 80 that I am failing to forward.

My WAN has a Public IP Address. I have 3 ports enabled. The other 2 ports get forwarded to respective services. It is only port 80 which is failing.

From what I've understood, given that the firmware's web interface runs of port 80 this may conflict. Infact, when I added port 80, it complained and asked me to change the Remote Management Port first (which is 80). So, I changed the Remote Management Port to 8888, and then was allowed to add port 80 as a forwarding port.

But it is not in effect. I am able to access the service on the other port; i.e. 8880 but not on 80. Can you please confirm if this is a bug ?

Options

Information

Helpful: 1

Views: 926

Replies: 0

Related Articles