Tdw8980 port forwarding

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

Tdw8980 port forwarding

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
Tdw8980 port forwarding
Tdw8980 port forwarding
2016-02-22 05:38:27
Model :

Hardware Version : Not Clear

Firmware Version :

ISP :

HiI' trying to add port forwarding on this modem/router.I got 7 entries, but when I'm trying to add one more port I got error 9812: the entries number has reached the max.What can I do?
Options
2 Reply
Re:Tdw8980 port forwarding
2017-12-15 23:25:34
I have just got a Archer 2600 wifi router, and am trying to make address reservations for all our devices to prevent conflicts occurring.
We get to entry # 32 and are THEN casually informed that we have an error 9812 "The number of entries has reached its limit"
Why?
Where is this documented???
It is a deal-breaker and means we can'y set up our devices as needed.
Also, and I'm going to shout here:
WHY DO TP-LINK SUPPORT PERSONNEL LEAVE SO MANY OF THE (REASONABLE) QUERIES ON THIS SITE UN-ANSWERED?
It really make TP-link look like they don't give a toss about their customers - like the Original Poster has been ignored for almost 2 years!
Great way to get a reputation for abandoning customers with a complex piece of kit (AND non-standard terminology!).
Way to go, TP-link.
Options
Re:Tdw8980 port forwarding
2017-12-18 09:50:14
I think there may be some TPLink guys but we don't know who is.
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 655

Replies: 2

Related Articles