Archer D2 - port forwarding doesn't work if Access Control is enable

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2016-03-18 19:57:03
Model :

Hardware Version : Not Clear

Firmware Version :

ISP :

Hi,

my modem/router is a Tp-Link Archer D2 (v1) with the last firmware (1.4.0 0.8.0 v003e.0 Build 160216 Rel.55536n).

I've used Advanced -> NAT Forwarding -> Virtual Servers, to forward two ports on a pc client, that is connected via wifi in dhcp mode, but with reservation ip (both in Advanced - > Network -> LAN settings and in Advanced -> Security -> IP & MAC Binding), gave it a fixed ip.
In the devide list the pc client is connected with the ip attended.

The problem is that if in Advanced -> Security - > Access Control is enable, the port forwarding doesn't work, even if the device is on the Whitelist of the allowed devices both for Access Control and MAC filtering in the Advanced -> Wireless option.

If I disable Access Control, the port forwarding works flawless.

I think it could be a bug of the firmware, so I've sent a notification to the support.

What do you think about it?
Thanks
Options
1 Reply
Re:Archer D2 - port forwarding doesn't work if Access Control is enable
2016-04-06 16:16:06
Maybe there's conflict in logic of firmware between Access control and Port Forwarding.
What the support answered you?
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 894

Replies: 1

Related Articles