Archer D20 - Parental Controls

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2016-08-29 16:59:14
Model :

Hardware Version :

Firmware Version :

ISP :

Archer D20 v1
Firmware 1.2.0 0.8.0 v0049.0 Build 160216 Rel. 60153n

Hi just got a new D20, and have setup the DSL line and wifi, Address Registration, Wireless MAC Filtering, whitelist Access Control, IP & MAC Binding (Binding list & ARP list).
I am now trying to use the parental controls, the status is enabled and I click the Add under Devices under Parental Controls, I add the device name, MAC address & description, but when I click OK I keep getting an "Error code: 4716 The entry in use cannot be deleted". I have tried setting an Effective Time, and all sorts of other things, but cannot seem to add a device. I don't know what I am doing wrong.

Can anyone help please.

Also System Log & Statistics pages don't display anything other than the green ? in the top right corner. Is this correct?
Options
1 Reply
Re:Archer D20 - Parental Controls
2016-09-02 01:53:53
Oops! I've worked out it was my ad blocker which was causing the problems. I've added an exception to my ad blocker filter list and all works OK now.
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 1172

Replies: 1