TL-WPA4230P KIT extention

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2016-09-13 19:41:49
Model :

Hardware Version :

Firmware Version :

ISP :

Hello,

i plan on purchasing the TL-WPA4230P Kit. Sadly there is just one element, that provides Wifi (TL-WPA4230P).
But i would need 2 of them and they seem not available as a single part. Is there any recommendable item that does the same than the WP4230P, providing wifi and ethernet or even another set that would fit my needs ?

Here is the current situation:
I have my router at level 0. While at level 0 everything is fine. But i have level 1 and level -1. The connection at 1/-1 is so bad, that you cant even open mails. So i want to extend using powerline. I would need one base for where my router is at (level 0) and 2 wifi capable modules (for 1 and -1). electrical sockets are rare at my house, so i am in need of modules providing a socket.

Thanks everyone for helping me.

Kind regards
Options
1 Reply
wpa4220 ?
2016-09-19 12:08:01
Is there a version of the wpa4220 for your outlet? You can buy those individually. It looks very similar to your Wi-Fi access point except there is no electrical passthrough.
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 416

Replies: 1

Related Articles