Archer VR900 AC1900 V1

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

Archer VR900 AC1900 V1

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
Archer VR900 AC1900 V1
Archer VR900 AC1900 V1
2017-02-08 00:31:58
Model :

Hardware Version :

Firmware Version :

ISP :

I'm having an issue with my Archer VR900 router. I also have a TP Link RE450 range extender.

When the router is switched on, I am able to connect to the units admin interface. But, after about 3-4 minutes, if not using the admin, I get locked out and timeout errors instead of seeing the logging in page.

I've attempted to remove all attached devices, switch off the range extender, and turn off wi-fi to stop all devices connecting, and still it locks out of the admin.

Also, if I don't log in after rebooting, but try later, I get the timeout error.

I've tried different devices, and different browsers.

The firmware is up-to-date.

if I ping the IP address of the router from cmd, all appears well.

There internet still works while the device admin cannot be accessed, and devices can connect to the wireless.

Any tips?
Options
1 Reply
Re:Archer VR900 AC1900 V1
2017-02-09 18:57:18
Just a note to say that I performed a factory reset (as soul destroying as that is to have to re-input all your settings incase the export has the error...) and it's now letting me to log in to the admin time after time.
Options