Td-w8968nd

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

Td-w8968nd

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
Td-w8968nd
Td-w8968nd
2017-02-08 15:22:11
Model :

Hardware Version :

Firmware Version :

ISP :

I need some assistance in setting up the Tp link Router as a access point. My wife's Huawei phone does not want to work on the access point at all. Is there something I am doing wrong. The router is the TD-W8961ND. My other router is a zyxel. The response from an agent was to change the channel but that did not help. Now what i picked up is that the gateway from the zyxel router takes long to pick up on the TP link router. I even changed the TP link router to do the DHCP ip routing. If i connect my phone via wifi, it litterally takes 2 - 5 minutes to sync into the system before it starts to operate. I did switch off the firewall and DOS on the zyxel as well. I do not use the zyxel as it gives me endless problems. I got it for free with the installation and it only supplies the internet now.
What can be the problem?
Options
1 Reply
Re:Td-w8968nd
2017-02-08 22:18:46
Hi. It is build 150630 rel. 34713 and TD-W8961N
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 328

Replies: 1

Related Articles