Download Speed Issues with TL-WDN4800

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2017-02-13 19:53:04
Model :

Hardware Version :

Firmware Version :

ISP :

Hi, I have recently bought and installed a TL-WDN4800 wireless card. The problem I'm having is that my download speed is much lower than is should be, but my upload is at pretty much the same speed as it should be. Here's a speedtest: www.speedtest.net/my-result/6049009992
As far as I know I have the most up to date drivers and everything is correct.

I am quite far from the router but I doubt this is the reason for the slow download speed. Any suggestions/ fixes/ help would be hugely appreciated.

Thank you!

Options
1 Reply
Re:Download Speed Issues with TL-WDN4800
2021-01-16 16:32:28

I was having the same trouble a few days back but the problem was solved by updating my router’s firmware. I was using Linksys E4200. I have updated to the latest firmware and now I’m getting 14Mbps. Nothing has changed a lot, only the difference of 2Mbps. After some time I checked my internet speed and found out that I wasn’t getting enough internet speed from my provider’s end. I fixed this problem with the help of this website allspeedtest.com For all those facing this problem, you guys should do the same. It will be really helpful.

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 649

Replies: 1

Related Articles