Help with TL- WA854RE (EU) ver 1.2

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2017-02-20 21:06:29
Model :

Hardware Version :

Firmware Version :

ISP :

Hi.
I have a 30mb internet connection. Router is Huawei Echolife HG824SH, extender is TL- WA854RE (EU) ver 1.2.

I tried to "Press the WPS button on your router andthe button on your extender to getset up in seconds" but the extender couldnt get the signal (didnt turn on "all the lights") .
After some search i found that the router had the WPS inactive so i went to the router setting and enabled it in PBC mode.
After doing that the "Press the WPS button on your router and the button on your extender to get set up in seconds" would allow the extender to get the signal (max signal):

But my computer doesnt find the extended wifi..

The wifi signals it finds are this ones:

http://prnt.sc/eb2u15

TVhorada is my wifi.
TP Link Extender 2.4GHz might be someone else extender signal because that signal shows up even when i turn off my extender
TP Link Extender 47F858 "wifi" is the signal that extender gives, but that wifi signal is not stable, sometimes it shows up (allways with max signal) but disappears most of the time, and if i try to connect to it (to "Using your Web Browser" method) it is not possible, says that was unable (its allways with that yellow triangle).

Any suggestions?

PC, router and extender are like 2 meter afar from each other.
PS: i have used this extender before in other house with other internet and it worked.
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 439

Replies: 0