Exporting Traffic Statistics

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2017-02-25 04:44:32
Model :

Hardware Version :

Firmware Version :

ISP :

Have been using TPlink modem routers for a long time. Used W8980, W9980 and now VR2600. I always have the same headache. There are about 25 ip clients in my home network, and i want to be able to see which device is using the highest internet usage. currently.

So far, the most useful part is the traffic statistics page on the modem-router. I tried to use openwrt-ddwrt-tomato etc firmware, but there are no available open firmware for TP-Link modems. Right now what i want to do is to export "Traffc Statistics"to some other deice either a PC or a NAS or my iphone.

I use Syslog server on my NAS device and am able to export system logs from VR2600 to my NAS. However there is no way to export Traffic Statistics. If only there was such a feature, my TP-Link addiction would be complete.

can we use SNMP for this, if how??
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 503

Replies: 0

Related Articles