TD-W8950N - Wireless Schedule not working

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2017-02-25 08:05:07
Model :

Hardware Version :

Firmware Version :

ISP :

Device and firmware version:

Firmware Version: 1.1.1 Build 160203 Rel.51377
Hardware Version: TD-W8950N V1 0x00000001

Time Settings:

Wireless -- Schedule:

Notes:
I have set all the settings as I understand them based on the instructions in the device manual. At the given times, as per the schedule, nothing happens. The Wi-Fi just remains on all the time. I was hoping somebody here might be able to provide some guidance. Thanks
Options
1 Reply
W8960N wireless schedule not working
2017-03-27 09:52:08
I cannot get the wireless schedule to work properly. This is what I have done:
1. The router has been working well for a long time, and I decided to enable the wireless schedule to restrict access to certain times of day.
2. Set up a wireless schedule and enabled the feature. The wireless would turn off and then never turn on again.
3. Attempted to reconfigure the router with different times. The issue persisted.
4. Updated the router firmware. The issue persisted.
5. Extracted the setting to a PC file. Replaced the router hardware with identical model. Loaded latest firmware and settings. Now the wireless is on all the time and the schedule has no effect.
6. Gave up in the belief that the wireless feature simply does not work on this model.
7. Google searched the issues and found others experiencing the same issue.
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 855

Replies: 1

Related Articles