Exporting Traffic Statistics

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2017-02-25 17:26:28
Model :

Hardware Version :

Firmware Version :

ISP :

I have been using TP-Link modem routers for a while now. Used W8980, W9980 and now VR2600. Whenever there is an internet congestion in my home LAN i try to see the culprit device since i have about 25 devices connected through the VDSL modem-router. Unfortunately, VR2600 only allows to see this info through Traffic Statistics page which also includes the LAN traffic aside from device based WAN traffic.

Better than nothing, i try to live with this. However, it would be more than nice i i could access these statistics through my iphone or a PC, without logging in to the modem. There is no way to export traffic statistics to any device. I tried syslog on my NAS, i can see system logs of the VR2600 from the NAS, however traffic statistics only resides on the modem itself.

Is there any way to export these statistics, or any other method to see the internet bandwidth consuming per device on may LAN? Will SNMP help? I also tried to reach stat.htm page directly on the modem but it gives 403 Forbidden error. every time i have to login, go through menu items and try to rmemeber which ip is which device.
Options
1 Reply
Re:Exporting Traffic Statistics
2020-06-30 04:48:42
Looking for the same answer
Options