Different DNS settings for LAN devices

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2017-03-02 08:34:52
Model :

Hardware Version :

Firmware Version :

ISP :

Hi and thanks in advance for all helpI have An Archer D7 dual-band router, 2.4GHz and 5GhzI need to set different dns settings for specific devices. Unfortunately, they can't all be set on the devices themselves.Normally I'd set everything under LAN settings, but that changes all the devices. I can use interface groupings, but that separates the 2.4Ghz and 5Ghz bands and the devices in each different bands can't see or talk to each otherI noticed something about condition pool, and a STB setting within (which I assumes means Set Top Box) and individual dns settings inside there. - but there is no instructions or help anywhere online and the manual doesn't say anything besides that it can do this.Does anyone know how Condition Pool works? Or at least the terms 'facility' and 'option'?
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 451

Replies: 0

Related Articles