Archer C20, RE-210. Apple Fanboy quits

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2017-03-02 09:02:14
Model :

Hardware Version :

Firmware Version :

ISP :

So, I bought this two, blablabla 750, and this and that. And installed into a house where NO WIFI SIGNAL COMES TO THE ROOMS where the equipment are installed. Ok I think, since apple does this for more than 10 years I plugged a cable at the (1) port of the Archer 20 and linked to the RE-210. Nothing. They don't talk to each other. There is a WDS button that may do the job. Does it? I didn't try. Why do I have to push a button to plugin a REPEATER ? let it plugin for itself out of the box! This is why they exist. Why I cannot configure it from the MASTER equipment ( "Hey, it appears that you have two, 3, 4 TPLINK REPEATERS to set up as slaves of this MASTER ROUTER, LET ME HELP YOU, DUMB APPLE FANBOY") . ? Why there is not an iOS or Android (have both) app to configure TP-LINK stuff. Why to insist to configure something ALL your website says it is good, and have great this and that, for me to set it up EXACTLY as those shitty DLINK DI-524? (login into an thrilling interface 192.168.0.1, or 1.1, whatever) I'M Writing this to say I'M SORRY, I'M TOO STUPID to configure this at my home. So please, excuse me.
I would buy the AC1900, but your site does not recommend a specific repeater. May be I plug a cable on it and put the "repeater" quarter mile (or the maximum ethernet cable CAT-6 allows) and have to walk all the way, just because you don't EVEN TRY to copy or perfect the only thing that appears Apple is the only company that does it. "Plug all of them through ethernet, sit in front of the master, and configure it all in less than 10min). So sorry. I'm too stupid to buy TPLINK. Or Dlink . You are the same shit. Don't even try to do a little different. Hire designers and give them POWER. Rise the price 100 bucks. Will it profit? I dunno. I'm going to buy Google Wifi. I'm really sorry for coming here to complain about my monstrous stupidity. Plise, live your life as always. It seems that all the world is buying TPLINK eagarly.
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 151

Replies: 0