How to configure fibernet connection on TP-Link TD-W8968 N300 Wireless ADSL2+ Router

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

How to configure fibernet connection on TP-Link TD-W8968 N300 Wireless ADSL2+ Router

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2017-03-08 19:59:32
Model :

Hardware Version :

Firmware Version :

ISP :

Hi,

I recently purchased TP-Link TD-W8968 N300 Wireless ADSL2+ Router which can be used on ADSL as well as WAN connection for accessing the internet. In Mumbai I use the same model to access internet and my ISP in Mumbai is MTNL so I access the internet using phone line (RJ11).

I recently moved to Bangalore and here I am using ACT fibernet service and they provide internet access using LAN (RJ-45) cable. I am having trouble configuring my router using LAN network as I don't know the method to configure router on this kind of network.

So far I have managed to use only one device and that is my laptop. But the moment I connect internet using my mobile phone it blocks the internet access from my laptop.

Please help solving this issue.

-Thanks
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 698

Replies: 0