T-link ac1750 archer d7 wireless router

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2017-03-28 21:37:01
Model :

Hardware Version :

Firmware Version :

ISP :

Hi

I am confused by the management software associated with this router. I have 4 devices attached to the router by ethernet cables and a number of phones/laptops connected
wirelessly. I cannot find a list of the cabled connections anywhere in this management software. The only client list I can find is under the DHCP Server\Clients list option
and that only shows me the the wireless devices that are connected to the router UNLESS I attach a cabled device to the WAN/LAN port in which case that cabled device then appears
in the DHCP Server\Clients list. Could somebody explain to me what's going on here? Do I have to add these physical connections manually somehow? I have all of the PDF manuals
and they are of no use. How do I view physically attached devices on through this management software?

Thanks in advance.

Ray
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 219

Replies: 0

Related Articles