buy VDSL router from ebay , which one to buy ??

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2017-04-07 04:36:59
Model :

Hardware Version :

Firmware Version :

ISP :

hello all ,,
im new member here .. i want to buy new VDSL router from ebay i found this

TP-Link Archer VR200 AC750 WLAN Dualband Gigabit VDSL/ADSL Modem Route

[*]

ii577 TP-Link AC1900 Wireless Dual Band Gigabit VDSL/ADSL Modem Router for Phone

[FONT=arial black][/FONT]

i need to know which one to buy and do they work in my country and how to know if they work what is the VDSL standards ?
Options
4 Reply
Re:buy VDSL router from ebay , which one to buy ??
2017-04-08 16:52:49
Do you have modem/router from your ISP? I think that better solution for you will be modem from ISP and your own WAN router.
Options
2017-04-09 14:39:06

jimasek wrote

Do you have modem/router from your ISP? I think that better solution for you will be modem from ISP and your own WAN router.
My isp does not offer gigabit router ,, also they does not offer dual band routers !!
Options
2017-04-11 15:20:13
Where are you locate in and who is your ISP?
Options
2021-07-07 06:35:10 - last edited 2021-07-23 21:53:11

I usually try to buy all electronics from the official seller; in this manner, I get the best deal ( no one is going to make a better offer than the authorized seller). For example, last time I bought  AirDots and I was looking specifically for Xiaomi's official store. Of course, not all producers sell directly on eBay, but you can at least try! Also, make sure that the shipping is free of charge and check the delivery company. I mainly search products that are being shipped with speedpak tracking number. I trust this courier, more or less.

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 968

Replies: 4