Feedback for an app that control HS100 & HS110

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2017-05-04 16:26:45
Hello,

I'm part of a development team that has created Yeti - Smart Home Automation. This is an app to control different smart home devices and we just included the TP-Link Hs100 & HS110 as supported devices. I would love to hear your feedback about the app and let us know if you can control your devices without problems. This should be really helpful for us to improve the app based on the users' feedback.

The app is available on Android and iOS stores:

Android: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.netbeast.yeti
iOS: https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/yeti-smart-home/id1190638808?mt=8

Thank you in advance for your feedback!

Here you have some screenshots of the app

Options
6 Reply
Feedback- could not find devices
2017-05-10 05:30:37
I have an HS100 as well as several HS200 (although I realize you don't list the HS200 as supported yet). I installed the Yeti app for android, connected my phone to wifi, and ran the device search in Yeti, but it could not find any devices. For reference, I have never had any problem finding/controlling any of my devices through Kasa or Alexa.
Options
Re:Feedback for an app that control HS100 & HS110
2017-05-10 15:55:01

Titus00 wrote

I have an HS100 as well as several HS200 (although I realize you don't list the HS200 as supported yet). I installed the Yeti app for android, connected my phone to wifi, and ran the device search in Yeti, but it could not find any devices. For reference, I have never had any problem finding/controlling any of my devices through Kasa or Alexa.

Hello Titus00, thank you so much for trying the app. It should be nice if you could talk with the in-app chat you have, so we can see the logs about your issue. Also, can you please try to refresh the scan several times? It is a button on the top right corner or swipe down on the home screen. Sometimes it takes more time to find the tp-link.

Thank you so much again!
Options
2017-05-11 02:43:32
Hello yeti folks,This is a tp link user forum. You are effectively marketing (if not selling) your product on a user forum. Seems inappropriate to me. Perhaps the mod can comment.
Options
2017-05-11 16:08:28

Cdbma wrote

Hello yeti folks,This is a tp link user forum. You are effectively marketing (if not selling) your product on a user forum. Seems inappropriate to me. Perhaps the mod can comment.

Hey! I'm asking for feedback for the app to let me know if we are on a good way with this product. We are not selling at all, at least that wasn't my purpose. I'm sorry if you thought so.
Options
2017-06-26 04:41:53
I'm rather glad this post is here. The latest release of Kasa has stopped working on my housemates iPhone and iPad. Works fine on mine, but not hers. Which is really bad as she has Motor Neurone Disease and can't get out of bed or her wheelchair, so having remote access to devices is critical.

So I'm freaking glad there are alternatives out there. In fact, I'm only looking on the forum because Kasa doesn't work. Shame Yeti isn't working for us either, but it's a cool app and TP-Link should take some pointers.

Besides, the OP has some serious balls to post here. I like that.

Now, fix the damn Kasa app!

Pen
Options
2017-06-26 22:29:20

penwiggle wrote

I'm rather glad this post is here. The latest release of Kasa has stopped working on my housemates iPhone and iPad. Works fine on mine, but not hers. Which is really bad as she has Motor Neurone Disease and can't get out of bed or her wheelchair, so having remote access to devices is critical.

So I'm freaking glad there are alternatives out there. In fact, I'm only looking on the forum because Kasa doesn't work. Shame Yeti isn't working for us either, but it's a cool app and TP-Link should take some pointers.

Besides, the OP has some serious balls to post here. I like that.

Now, fix the damn Kasa app!

Pen

Hello! Can you please send us more information related with the issue you are having with Yeti to hello@netbeast.co? We will work on fixing the issue you are having! Thank you so much penwiggle!
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 884

Replies: 6