I have already tried 5 TD-W8960N routers - all with equal problems.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2017-05-07 06:11:16
Model : TD-W8960N

Hardware Version : Not Clear

Firmware Version : versão 7

ISP : meo

Same sirs

I had the model TD-W8960N, for 2 years it was a bit bigger than the current one. It always worked well. Last month it broke down and I decided to buy another one the same. I saw in Staples da Lixa, Oporto district, Felgueiras county, the same model and I bought, tried and could not direct port 80 to port 8080. In the NAT function, virtual appeared directed to the server, but always opened from the outside The router. He went to the store and brought another model, same thing happened. Staples gave me a voucher to spend at the store. I saw your model in the worten and bought it, I tried different situations with it and I saw that it happened the same. Let's explain the attempts:

First I tried to open it directly in the DMZ with the fixed ip of my machine. I have a dynamic dns service that is the dynip, but how could there be an error, I created it in the no-ip and put the router in the address, I directed to the port 80, I saw that I did not hit the 8080.

2nd in your router I inserted in Nat the address of 80 to 8080 and also did the opposite.

3º Several resets.

4th reboots

5th tried with higher ports from 8000m to 8090 and 9090. Nothing!

6th after all attempts always open in the router, which is a major security breach.

7th I decided to call the pc medic and entered remote on my server viewed the router and concluded that it was broken, does not communicate, does not direct the ports.

I am at an impasse to go to Worten now and also have a shopping voucher. I would like to know your solution and if in fact it is a series of routers modem malfunctioning.

My mobile phone contact 933264946

Best regards

Ismael MagalhãesGoogle Tradutor para Empresas: Ferramentas do Google Tradutor Tradutor de Web sites Global Market Finder
Options
2 Reply
Re:I have already tried 5 TD-W8960N routers - all with equal problems.
2017-05-10 19:23:35
Can you post some screenshot of your setting? Do you mean you cannot use dyndns service or your router cannot use virtual server?
Options
Re:I have already tried 5 TD-W8960N routers - all with equal problems.
2017-05-10 20:04:32
Also, can you tried to using other port instead of port 80 since it is used by the web UI.
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 411

Replies: 2

Related Articles