VR600 Wireless MAC Filtering

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2017-05-17 21:04:44
Model :

Hardware Version :

Firmware Version :

ISP :

I've received the Archer VR600 yesterday and installed it.
However, when tried to setup the MAC filtering I noticed that... its not there...
I looked everywhere, under advanced>Wireless, Security, Firewall but nothing.

I looked in the manuals and seems it should be there, at least in V1, but I have V2 firmware (the blue flavor).

If I do factory reset - will it reset to V1 or V2?
I'm quite concerned here since this is a basic logic that was there in other tp-link models even in this one.

Any idea?
Options
5 Reply
Re:VR600 Wireless MAC Filtering
2018-02-10 15:53:56
same here. no mac filtering option
Options
Its under Advanced
2018-02-11 03:07:04
Look under Advanced>Access Control and you can select Whitelist or blacklist and enter device details.

Cheers

Peter
Options
Re:VR600 Wireless MAC Filtering
2018-02-12 00:17:56
This is not Wireless MAC Filtering. We have to define every wired device too.

Expect from that the new admin page is bad coded too.

Network - > LAN Settings -> Address Reservation -> Add ... and a gray layer prevents any mouse point or keyboard event, which means you cant define any Device
Options
Address reservation
2018-02-13 05:29:00
I have set up address reservation on my VR600 with no problem. However this is not the same as MAC filtering. You may find the the wireless MAC filtering is badly named and it filters all MAC addresses.

Peter
Options
Lemony Sni
2018-02-13 13:47:35
watches gold, B push,intense activity platinum or silver bvlgari ring replica inlaid jewelry is not fall or collision and rupture fault to keep gently used gemstone jewelry inlaid stones like although high hardness wear or damage to avoid impact anti friction surface primary prep preschool rupture or loss of gloss 1.the maintenance and cleaning of diamond is particularly important but if according to the texture direction of a blow may damage. or the hot air.Let's have a look The method of care is to soak it in water or apricot oil for two days, China Internet Illegal Information Reporting baby einstein 15 dvd collection Center |? the number of the picture is 13808491 color mode to RGB. but it must be regularly cleaned and oiled Marvel's The Punisher Season 2 DVD in the arid areas of the north. and play a role of health protection. complete disney dvd collection Paste documents to Blog BBS walt disney's 100 years of magic 172 discs collection dvd box set or personal stations. bvlgari replicas from modern medicine walt disne baby einstein 15 dvd collecti Wrecked Season 2 DVD pearl je The Big Bang Theory Season 8 DVD Boxset this topic with some reason to tell you last man standing season 5 dv The Good Wife Season 6 DVD clean change of golden Ze refined to do the cleaning work before 2 game of thrones season 5 dvd http://www.bvlgarijewelry.co/ Will Seasons 1-2 DVDWrecked S Boardwalk Empire Season 5 DVD Longmire Season 5 DVD Box Set the office seasons 1-9 comple peppa pig bubbles dvd polish baby einst
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 1802

Replies: 5

Related Articles