Access control not working

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2017-05-18 16:49:33
Model :

Hardware Version :

Firmware Version :

ISP :

I'm trying to use the Access Control of VR600 since the Wireless MAC Filtering not supported anymore (not in the blue UI).

When I set Access Control to On and define the mode to White-list and save, still all devices can connect to WiFi even they are not in this list.

Am I doing something wrong?
Options
3 Reply
Re:Access control not working
2017-05-19 09:55:07
White list mean the device not in the list cannot connect to the wi-fi. According to your need, you should use the black list function.
Options
2017-05-21 00:39:19
This is what I need - that devices not in the list will not connect.
But still, all devices can connect even if the list is empty or device is not part of the list if not empty.
Options
2020-02-23 06:52:42

tluser444 wrote

Model :

Hardware Version :

Firmware Version :

ISP :

I'm trying to use the Access Control of VR600 since the Wireless MAC Filtering not supported anymore (not in the blue UI).

When I set Access Control to On and define the mode to White-list and save, still all devices can connect to WiFi even they are not in this list.

Am I doing something wrong?

@tluser444 

I'm having the same problem - unless it's fixed it means Access Control is worthless. I've lodged a request with the technical people.

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 1085

Replies: 3

Related Articles