Port Forwarding

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

Port Forwarding

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
Port Forwarding
Port Forwarding
2017-06-03 15:43:30
Model : Archer VR2600v

Hardware Version : Archer VR2600v v1 00000000

Firmware Version : 1.3.0 0.8.0 v004f.0 Build 160622 Rel.36010n

ISP :

Hello!

First of all, sorry for my horrible English....

I´m running a FreeNAS-9.10-Box with some services, i want to reach over the internet. This services are running in jails, so each service has its own ip. In LAN/WLAN these services are reachable without any problems. The next step was setting up DynDNS, which is running without any problems, too. (I thnk so...), ican reach the web-gui of my FreeNAS-Box over . For reaching another service on my FreeNAS, I have made entries in the Router in NAT -> Virtual Hosts, with the service's ip-address and a portnumber. Trying to reach the service over the internet with , i receive an error-message saying " Connection refused".

Can somebdy help?
Options
1 Reply
Re:Port Forwarding
2017-08-03 16:58:45
Can you access the other FreeNAS with the WAN IP address of the VR2600v? If that also won't work, you may check whether you can access the freeNAS locally and whether the virtual servers settings are correct.
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 288

Replies: 1

Related Articles