Archer D9 drops connection problem

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

Archer D9 drops connection problem

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
15 Reply
Re:Archer D9 drops connection problem
2017-06-23 03:20:29

tom00000 wrote

anyone got any update or new info we can use?

Only other thing I can say is to downgrade your firmware to "Published Date: 13/03/15" on downloads page for Archer D9 and try again if problem solved then great if not try the next revision up.
Options
2017-06-23 14:20:55
i already tried all the firmware on the official download page ... all came up with the same results ... so i ended up with the recent once hoping to come up with another solution...
Options
2017-06-23 14:23:29

yht wrote

I found that the issue is not with the router, but with my mobile phone which was active at the same time. I have tested with another router too and confirmed it is due to the mobile phone. Fixed the mobile phone and then working fine now. Hope yours too.

nope ..mobiles are working fine .. as long as u set ur router to G.dmt everything is stable ... only problem is download limitation (which is driving me crazy!)
Options
2017-08-03 15:40:53
I think you can send an email to tplink tech support( Support.eg@tp-link.com) to let them check it out.
Options
2017-08-04 18:08:54

vieldcs wrote

I think you can send an email to tplink tech support( Support.eg@tp-link.com) to let them check it out.

already done .. and they said they got no solution for that till now ..!
Options