TL-PA4010P not showing in TP PLC utility

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2017-06-22 02:42:12
Model :

Hardware Version :

Firmware Version :

ISP :

For some reason the adapters are not showing up in the software. I've reinstalled it multiple times as admin but can't for the life of me get them to appear. They're working and I have the internet but it just says "No device connected". My second issue is that my connection does intermittently cut out and I have to constantly unplug and replug them back in to get the connection to resume.
Options
2 Reply
Re:TL-PA4010P not showing in TP PLC utility
2017-06-28 11:34:30

Jamie wrote

Model :

Hardware Version :

Firmware Version :

ISP :

For some reason the adapters are not showing up in the software. I've reinstalled it multiple times as admin but can't for the life of me get them to appear. They're working and I have the internet but it just says "No device connected". My second issue is that my connection does intermittently cut out and I have to constantly unplug and replug them back in to get the connection to resume.

I am having the same issue with the PA9020P.
Options
Re:TL-PA4010P not showing in TP PLC utility
2017-07-04 17:15:07
Hi, do you guys try disable firewall or antivirus software in your computers? Or try a different computer.

The drop issue may caused by the bad powerline environment, you may check this: http://www.tp-link.com/en/faq-882.html
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 866

Replies: 2

Related Articles