How to check sync rate

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

How to check sync rate

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
How to check sync rate
How to check sync rate
2017-07-20 11:59:02
Model :

Hardware Version :

Firmware Version :

ISP :

I am using tplink router to connect to the dsl line and I use it with a microtik router.I get the connection from tplink and give the connection to the microtik one. I can log in to the microtik router remotely through a VPN. I know how to do a sync rate test after login to the tplink router when a pc is directly connected to the tplink one. I want to know is there a way to check the sync rate by using the terminal in the microtik. I can telnet to the tplink modem from the microtik router. I want to know how to check the sync rate using the command line?
Options
7 Reply
Re:How to check sync rate
2017-07-20 16:20:50
what is the model number of router tplink?
Options
2017-10-25 17:16:58

deannawilliam wrote

The synchronize speed is the thing that your line is able to do. It is the association speed between your modem and your ISP's system. The speed test demonstrates the association speed between your modem and the web. At the point when your ISP's system is as a rule vigorously used, the speed test numbers will dip under the genuine adjust speed. Steve Rogers Leather Jacket

I agree with you ~
Options
2017-10-27 17:55:55
who has the same one?
Options
2018-03-06 20:09:55
what is the model of your TP Link router?
Options
2018-09-27 15:14:32
I am using tplink change to connect with the dsl line and I use it with a microtik Do my Assignment for Me UK switch I get the relationship from tplink and give the relationship with the microtik one. I can sign in to the microtik switch remotely through a VPN. I know how to complete a coordinate rate test after login to the tplink switch when a pc is clearly connected with the tplink one. I have to know is there a way to deal with check the adjust rate by using the terminal in the microti
Options
2018-10-10 22:48:59
I just wanted to check because at the moment
Options
2018-11-02 16:28:19
Thanks for sharing information.
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 2633