Tp-link support

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

Tp-link support

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
Tp-link support
Tp-link support
2017-07-27 16:48:34
Model :

Hardware Version :

Firmware Version :

ISP :

How do I get the email contact form to submit - it keeps on failing and I've checked the fields umpteen times - when it returns the model number foeld is blank yet it was selected using their drop dopwn list. Is this just a way of avoiding queries? I can't say I'm impressed with TP-Link support to be honest - that chat line was hopeless too.
Options
3 Reply
Re:Tp-link support
2017-07-27 20:26:56
You can just send an email to support.uk@tp-link.com. It will go to their email support.
Options
2017-07-28 15:33:07
They should remove the 'contact' submit form' facility then and stop wasting the time of customers seekeing help.
Options
2017-08-09 01:17:26

seoras wrote

They should remove the 'contact' submit form' facility then and stop wasting the time of customers seekeing help.

You could say the same about the support forums here where you also tend to get no TP-Link support!

The best way to get support appears to be to submit an Amazon review stating how awful a product is. That seems to get an immediate response....
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 409

Replies: 3

Related Articles