Archer VR200 as Wireless Router with VoIP not working

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2017-08-11 14:10:55
Model :

Hardware Version :

Firmware Version :

ISP :

Hello,

I'm trying to use the Archer VR200v as a Wireless router with VoIP but it doesn't work. I have a primary router, Draytek Vigor 2760 which serves as VDSL modem and DHCP router. I connected a LAN cable from primary router to my secondary router, the Archer VR200v. WiFi clients are working correctly. But I do not get the VoIP functionality working, there always is SIP connection error 502. I even set the VoIP connection to LAN, but had no success. My SIP provider is Telekom in Germany.
SIP softphone from PC is working correctly - so there shouldn't be a firewall issue. It seems that there is a bug in VR200 that does not allow VoIP connections through LAN.

Can anyone help me?

Thanks
Sven
Options
3 Reply
Re:Archer VR200 as Wireless Router with VoIP not working
2017-08-14 18:37:41
Can you share us the error code 502's screenshot?
The settings you typed in maybe not correct.

You can contact TP-Link support for further analyze.
Options
2017-08-15 17:03:58
Hi vieldcs,

thanks for your reply. I already contacted TP Link support in Germany, they are trying to find a solution.
Should I contact TP Link global support as well?

The issue exists when setting the router to "Wifi router mode". Then the router will not be able to get a connection to the SIP server.

Regards
Sven
Options
2017-08-16 14:02:20
That's fine. German support can also help.
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 800

Replies: 3