Can't access TD-W8901N V1 modem's settings anymore

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2017-08-14 06:46:26
Model :

Hardware Version :

Firmware Version :

ISP :

The last time that I tried to access the settings at 192.168.1.1, more than a month ago, it worked.

I had to leave the country so I turned off the modem. Today, after coming back and turning it on, I cannot access it at all with ANY browser, either on my desktop or laptop PCs.

Every time I'm greeted with an "Unable to connect" message.

I haven't changed any settings. I have full access to the internet and pinging the modem at 192.168.1.1 works.

I was reading the support page for this modem and in the firmware section I noticed a listed bug:

"1.Fixed bug that web interface cannot login after connecting to internet for a long time."

Is this the bug that is preventing me from accessing settings?

Turning the modem off and on doesn't help.
Options
2 Reply
Re:Can't access TD-W8901N V1 modem's settings anymore
2017-08-14 18:23:11
You can restart the modem then try again.
Try another web browser or device if this can't help.
When you can login to the management page, check the current firmware version and hardware version.
Update the firmware if the hardware is matched.
Options
Re:Can't access TD-W8901N V1 modem's settings anymore
2017-08-15 20:27:51
I reset the modem with a pin and managed to access the settings. I updated the firmware. Let's see if this problem comes back.
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 1022

Replies: 2

Related Articles