Logging on to Router

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

Logging on to Router

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
Logging on to Router
Logging on to Router
2017-08-20 15:11:30
Model :

Hardware Version :

Firmware Version :

ISP :

Hi there
I have previously logged onto my router using my user name (from my internet provider) and the password for that ... I have checked with the internet provider and this is correct, but I still can't log on. Any ideas?

Also, we are setting up a new Macbook Pro and trying to migrate date from PC laptop. They are both on the same network, but the MBP can't find the laptop. I've made sure it is 'discoverable' and stopped both the antivirus and the firewall. Any other ideas?

Helen
Options
1 Reply
Re:Logging on to Router
2017-08-21 14:22:43
assume you're using a DSL modem. firstly, check the DSL connection. there should be a DSL indicator on the modem router, make sure it's solid on. if not, you might need to reset the router or contact ISP to check the line. secondly, not only username and password, but also other info such connection type, VPI/VCI, sometimes VID are required, so make sure all of them are correct. by the way, if your is PPPoE connection, you can set up a broadband connection on your computer to verify whether the username and password from your ISP.
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 243

Replies: 1

Related Articles