Low power mode slow down my iPhone speed on Deco

Used Products:

Last week I had an odd experience. My iPhone SE 2020 and IPhone12 with IOS 14.6 always got a slow speed when connecting to Deco M5. Other devices, like Samsung Galaxy, as well Windows laptops all got the desired speed.

Yesterday, I came home, and surprisingly, it got a much higher speed. I did not change anything and could not figure out why. So I just let it go since I got the desired speed anyway. 

While this morning, the speed slows down again.  I started playing around with the settings on the iPhone again. Finally, I disabled the low power mode, then to my surprise, the speed recovered; Since the battery run out pretty fast on iPhone, I almost enabled the low power mode all the time which might explain why I always got the slow speed on iPhone.

Moreover, I tested again, enabling the low power mode and disabling the low power mode; then I have more findings after disabling the low power mode, the speed did not recover immediately until I turn off/ on the Wi-Fi again.

The speed without low power mode:

The speed with lower power mode:

I would like to see how many users are troubled by this issue as I do and also much curious what caused this issue.

Thank you.

Comment

Very good and valued sharing. This will enlighten other who may encounter the same slow speed issue on their iPhones.yesyes

Thank you

Hello, World ! Wi-Fi
upload
    upload
      Subscriptions