Deco P7 power adapters orange light

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

Deco P7 power adapters orange light

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
15 Reply
Re:Re:Deco P7 power adapters orange light
2019-09-05 01:16:41

The light on the adapter is ORANGE, not Red  or Green

Options
Re:Re:Re:Deco P7 power adapters orange light
2019-09-06 06:58:59

@Spring  

Could you please take a picture to us?

Good day.

Nice to Meet You in Our TP-Link Community. Check Out the Latest Posts: Connect TP-Link Archer BE550 to Germany's DS-Lite (Dual Stack Lite) Internet via WAN Archer GE550 - BE9300 Tri-Band Wi-Fi 7 Gaming Router EasyMesh Is Available When Wi-Fi Routers Work in AP Mode as A Controller. Archer BE550 New Software Enhances System Stability and Optimizes MLO Network Stability. If you found a post or response helpful, please click Helpful (arrow pointing upward icon). If you are the author of a topic, remember to mark a helpful reply as the "Recommended Solution" (star icon) so that others can benefit from it.
Options
Re:Deco P7 power adapters orange light
2020-02-14 22:49:54

I just wanted to chime in that I also had this problem.  I suspected the cheesy looking network cable that came with my set of 3 P7 units.  I replaced it with a properly shielded Cat 6 cable and it works perfectly now.  No more orange (or red, or whatever) lights.  Solid green all the time.

Options
2020-02-17 03:20:10

@RegN 

Glad to hear that you figured it out. Now you can enjoy the internet. 

Good day. 

Nice to Meet You in Our TP-Link Community. Check Out the Latest Posts: Connect TP-Link Archer BE550 to Germany's DS-Lite (Dual Stack Lite) Internet via WAN Archer GE550 - BE9300 Tri-Band Wi-Fi 7 Gaming Router EasyMesh Is Available When Wi-Fi Routers Work in AP Mode as A Controller. Archer BE550 New Software Enhances System Stability and Optimizes MLO Network Stability. If you found a post or response helpful, please click Helpful (arrow pointing upward icon). If you are the author of a topic, remember to mark a helpful reply as the "Recommended Solution" (star icon) so that others can benefit from it.
Options
2020-02-18 10:57:11

@RegN 

Strange. What does the UTP cable have to do with the Powerline connection? 

Options
Related Articles