TL-WDR4300 doesn't open configuration page

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2019-01-06 05:39:31

Hello,

It's been a while since I last accessed the router configuration page. Today I needed to access it and accessed via browser through gateway ip, but when I enter, it asks the login and password but never loads. Keeps loading forever. If I try to access in another computer or browser, it doesn't answer, neither asks for login. It looks like that the webserver is not working correctly. I tried a reset pushing the wps/reset button, but the webserver keeps not answering and now, all my configurations are lost and I cannot change them. I tried a 30/30/30 reset, but it didnt work. After a while and so many resets, it looks like it entered a upgrade mode and wifi is off and dhcp is also off. Does anybody know how to proceed?

Thanks in advance

Options
2 Reply
Re:TL-WDR4300 doesn't open configuration page
2019-01-07 06:23:51

Hi Bro,

Have you flashed openwrt/ddwrt. It seems it's a brick router...

Options
Re:TL-WDR4300 doesn't open configuration page
2019-01-08 08:27:39

Hi, 

Try this:

https://www.tp-link.com/en/faq-2236.html

I would say give another thought to flash third-party firmware which will void warranty.

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 782

Replies: 2

Related Articles