ArcherC1200 Channel Timer(s)

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2019-02-13 02:04:15 - last edited 2019-03-13 01:13:00

Good Day to Everyone, 

I simply wish to ask that an on and off timer be built into tether. I don't need my 5G channel most of the time. I'd love timer control of it! 

Thank you. 

Dogbert

-Matt

Options
3 Reply
Re:ArcherC1200 Channel Timer(s)
2019-03-13 01:41:51 - last edited 2019-03-13 01:42:15

Me too. A simple wifi schedule is pretty standard in most routers these days. I guess they figured the manual switch on the back was enough, but its just annoying.

Options
Re:ArcherC1200 Channel Timer(s)
2019-03-13 03:29:33

Hello Matt,

Once you opened Tether app, you can go to more-wireless- 5GHz wireless page, there is a toggle can be used to turn on/off 5GHz wifi network. 

While for the on/off timer, we will forward it to our R&D department and they can work on it.

May it help.

Good day. 

Nice to Meet You in Our TP-Link Community. Check Out the Latest Posts: Connect TP-Link Archer BE550 to Germany's DS-Lite (Dual Stack Lite) Internet via WAN Archer GE550 - BE9300 Tri-Band Wi-Fi 7 Gaming Router EasyMesh Is Available When Wi-Fi Routers Work in AP Mode as A Controller. Archer BE550 New Software Enhances System Stability and Optimizes MLO Network Stability. If you found a post or response helpful, please click Helpful (arrow pointing upward icon). If you are the author of a topic, remember to mark a helpful reply as the "Recommended Solution" (star icon) so that others can benefit from it.
Options
Re:Re:ArcherC1200 Channel Timer(s)
2019-03-13 03:32:14

Hello,

We have forwarded the suggestion to the related department, and there is a plan to add it into different products gradually in the near future.

You can keep an eye on our official website for update.

Good day. 

Nice to Meet You in Our TP-Link Community. Check Out the Latest Posts: Connect TP-Link Archer BE550 to Germany's DS-Lite (Dual Stack Lite) Internet via WAN Archer GE550 - BE9300 Tri-Band Wi-Fi 7 Gaming Router EasyMesh Is Available When Wi-Fi Routers Work in AP Mode as A Controller. Archer BE550 New Software Enhances System Stability and Optimizes MLO Network Stability. If you found a post or response helpful, please click Helpful (arrow pointing upward icon). If you are the author of a topic, remember to mark a helpful reply as the "Recommended Solution" (star icon) so that others can benefit from it.
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 661

Replies: 3

Related Articles